Complete tasks, earn points, withdraw instantly
At this stage of The Bitcoin Challenge our earnings are small, but we have navigated the shark-infested waters of Bitcoin Faucets and their aggressive advertising. It would be useful to be able to earn Bitcoin for doing almost nothing, letting the computer do all the work.
(Why not check out our Earn Money Online section?)
Get paid to watch videos
Who can be bothered to watch hours of adverts for mobile apps, movie trailers and cooking shows? You don’t have to. Most sites will allow multiple browser windows, all running in the background. You will need to mute the sound otherwise it sounds like a bar-fight.
Use the site featured here to:
- Complete Tasks. Earn points by watching videos and completing simple tasks.
- Withdraw Instantly. Convert your points into Bitcoin, PayPal, Bitskins etc.
- Refer a friend. Referral rewards are 5% on all earnings, with 1,000 bonus when friend verifies account.
(signup with your Google account)
Faucets/Taps – they drip!
A Bitcoin Faucet is like a leaky tap. It will drip coin in very small amounts, but over time these drips may become a larger pool.
If you are taking part in The Bitcoin Challenge, you will have already set up your Mobile Bitcoin Wallet and registered with Micropayment Platforms.
Some Faucet sites require initial registration and login. All require your Wallet ID in order to pay you, or to send coin to your micropayment account.
You may have already registered with D’Alien Games as part of the Play Games and Earn Bitcoin task. The D’Alien website can also be considered a Faucet site. Even though it is new, it is already the highest paying Bitcoin Faucet site out there.
Even the best Faucets pay out small amounts. You are not going to get rich from this challenge task.
It is best to access Faucets from a laptop or Desktop computer.
The following sites have been reliable and paid out as promised.
- D’Alien Games – A five minute faucet with frequent jackpots. Possibly the highest paying faucet running. Make sure to login via the DAO Widget box.
- Coin Drip – Roll the Dice every hour to get a tiny win. You also get awarded 1 Lottery Ticket. Collect your tickets and assign them to a Raffle – The odds are great and the payouts impressive. My biggest daily win has come from this site.
- Hot Coins – Play every 10 minutes to win small amounts. Chance to win a jackpot on each turn. Easy cash-out to FaucetHub. I do like this site.
As you bleed these faucets dry, you wil be offered your own referral links. Make a note of them, you may need them later 😉
Faucet sites make their money from advertising Bitcoin related sites. It is incredible how many of these adverts are scams. Please be careful where you click.
If any of these sites begin to play up, leave a comment and I will revisit the list.
If you want to continue to bleed these Faucets dry, go ahead. Since this is going to be labour-intensive for you, would it not be useful for your computer to be running something in the background that is also earning Bitcoin?
Try letting your computer get paid to Watch Videos and adverts.
You will want to see money in your electronic wallet, even if it is a little.
The Bitcoin Challenge rules state that you can’t use seed money, so you have to earn some.
Playing games on your mobile device can be a fun way to start filling your wallet.
The highest paying Bitcoin faucets by BitcoinAliens have stopped. The new site, D’Alien Games, lets you play hundreds of free games, earning free Bitcoins as you play.
- Login with Facebook via the DAO Widget
- Earn Bitcoins as you play
- Claim timed Bitcoin Bonuses (like a faucet)
- Win bonus Bitcoin jackpots
Keep an eye out for the DAO Widget on each page to see if you are signed in, been granted a timed bonus or have won a jackpot.
Now we can look at Bitcoin Faucets: websites most suited to Laptop and Desktop computers. Keep your wallet in your pocket!
Reducing the cost of small transactions
If you are taking part in The Bitcoin Challenge, you will need to use micropayments.
Now that you have set up your Mobile Bitcoin Wallet, you will have a Wallet ID. This ID will be needed to set up your micropayment account.
1 Bitcoin (BTC) can be worth, say, $1000. Many of your earnings will be in much smaller denominations. To avoid excessive transaction charges, some sites use Micropayments to accrue earnings centrally, only paying to your wallet once certain thresholds are reached.
Register your Wallet ID on the following sites
You will now want to see money in your electronic wallet, even if it is a little.
Play Games on your Mobile Device for a quick and easy way to start.
Make and receive bitcoin payments
Before can proceed with The Bitcoin Challenge, you will need a Bitcoin Wallet.
A Bitcoin Wallet is a bank account for your Bitcoins. With Mobile Bitcoin Wallets, it can be like the bank account is in your phone. Unless you are really careful and follow the initial instructions, if you loose your mobile device you can also lose your Bitcoins.
- Simple and secure
- Standalone and outstanding
- Quick and simple
- Low resource use as it utilises cloud servers
- Wallet recovery with passcode
- Multiple personal and shared wallets
- Cloud validation
- Easy, fast, reliable and secure
- De-centralised. Its all on your phone
Now that you have set up your Mobile Bitcoin Wallet, you will have a Wallet ID. This ID will be needed to set up accounts on Micropayment Platforms..
Get started with Bitcoins
This challenge is intended to help you to get off the ground with all things Bitcoin (Ƀ).
So, get started, share experiences and ideas. Ultimately, maybe, make some money.
- Use NO seed money. The challenge is to start from ZERO. No matter how good a deal appears to be, do not spend your own money. The sites you will visit during the challenge will be littered with “too-good-to-be-true” offers.
- Do not break the law. This is an educational challenge. So many people associate Bitcoins with criminal activity. That is not what we are about.
- Keep it honest. Only post comments and referral links for services that have been tried personally.
- Don’t get fired (or dumped) for obsessing. Some of the challenges involve repetitive tasks for small gain. It is all too easy to put too much focus on the mindless stuff.
Each challenge will be accompanied by an explanation post. Other progress can be shared there. If no links are showing, they are a work-in-progress: Come back to check for updates.
Start up tasks
- Get a Mobile Wallet. A wallet is like a bank account. You use it to send and receive Bitcoins..
- Set up Micropayment Accounts. 1 Bitcoin (BTC) can be worth $1000. Many of your earnings will be in much smaller denominations. To avoid excessive transaction charges, some sites use Micropayments to accrue earnings centrally, only paying to your wallet once certain thresholds are reached.
Earn a little, quickly
You will want to see money in your electronic wallet, even if it is a little. The Rules state that you can’t use any seed money, so you have to earn some.
Build you income streams
- Crowdfund in Bitcoin. Crowdsource an event or add a Donate button or add a tip jar to something that is free. Let people show their appreciation with a small donation.
- Get Referral income. Referrals are an excellent way of earning a passive income, but there are no guarantees. Most sites you will visit as part of the challenge will offer some sort of refer-a-friend incentive. Take a copy of every referral link. Share these links wherever it is appropriate (these posts will be peppered with them).
- Sell a file (say, an eBook) for Bitcoin. There are sites out there that will allow you to upload files and let others download for bitcoin.
- Provide a service and get paid in bitcoin. Not easy, but people are doing it.
- Invest in something and show a profit. Beware of scams: Use small amounts.
- Mine for Coins. Firstly, cloud mining is a scam. If you give them your money, they will steal it. Why bother? FREE programmes are designed to entice you in. They pay out and incentivise you to re-invest. NEVER re-invest.
Share the love
What goes around, comes around. Do your bit.
- Click referral links. If you are visiting a site, try to click a link rather than typing a site address. It costs you nothing and could make someone else a small referral fee.
- Allow others to share links. As long as you are sharing a site you trust, you can post links here in the comments. Let others do the same. You may even find a new site you love.
- Tip someone. If you think someone has helped for free, share the love and give a small tip. (See below for my shameless begging)
Click the Jar to tip via CryptoJar, A Crowdfunding Tip Jar and Online Wallet.
Alternatively, scan the QR code using your Mobile Wallet App and tip directly.
Surf, Shop and answer Surveys
This well established site provides a steady income of Amazon Gift Cards.
( They also pay by PayPal but it feels less like winning)
Ways to earn
- Take surveys (the best way of getting paid quickly)
- Watch Videos
- Shop with partners
- Use Swagbucks Search (a yahoo search)
- Discover (sign up for offers and partner sites)
- Install Mobile apps
Use your phone too
- Use a laptop or desktop
- Earn extra for using a mobile device (phone/tablet) as well
Click to start earning
(Why not check out our Earn Money Online section)